Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Want to sound like Darth Vader? This is how you do it



Big Star Wars fan? Always wanted to sound like James Earl Jones playing Darth Vader? Well this tutorial will show you how to do it. Note: these tools can get expensive, it`s not for everyone but if you just got to do it, this is how.
Though done in Cubase, similar vocal effects can be found in many popular audio editing programs, including some versions of Cakewalk SONAR, Ableton, Adobe Audition, Pro Tools...you might have to hunt around if the name is different or substitute a different effect if your software lacks the one I use.

Possible Logic Pro substitute effects (let me know if they work!):
Cloner = Ensemble effect. Ring Modulator = pedalboard's modulation pedal "Roswell Ringer" -- or -- the Ringshifter effect. The other effects I use should match the names in Logic.

pretty cool, now how about Jar Jar! (joke)

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    significati spie macchina

    ReplyDelete