Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hi, I`m the one who stole your camera



Chris Rochester 25, said his camera was stolen a few weeks ago from the car of his boss, Republican state Senate candidate Bill Feehan.
Police eventually arrested the suspect and returned the camera to Rochester, who set it aside.
So Chris eventually gets around to seeing exactly what`s on his returned camera when you found this gem:


This is my house, yes, and a stolen camera that I stole. But it’s OK, the cop won’t figure it out,” the suspect says in the 79-second video, he pans around his home and points out the kitchen and bathroom  adding, “Oh yeah, to introduce you, my name is Houaka Yang. So yeah, how do you do.”

He then turns the camera to reveal his face and says with a smile, “And this is me. Hi.”

Thats right, the crook basically records his own confession.
One word, DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment